To apply for the Entrance Bursary, click here and login using your WebAdvisor username and password.
(Hint: this was emailed to you when you first applied to Fanshawe)
Need Help? Drop by the Financial Aid Office.
The Financial Aid Office is now open for walk-in service - no appointment necessary!
Financial Aid Office, London Campus
Room E2020 ~ 1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard, P.O. Box 7005
London, ON Canada, N5Y 5R6
T: 519-452-4280 | F: 519-452-1214 | E: email@example.com
Hours of Service
Monday: 8:30am - 4pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday: 9:30am - 4pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4pm
Prefer a self-serve approach?
Peruse this website to learn financial aid, budgeting, OSAP and more. For specific OSAP information, visit www.osap.gov.on.ca and view the OSAP Frequently Asked Questions and monitor your OSAP status by clicking the Log In button to Check Status.
- OSAP applications now available for students starting in Spring 2013 for students starting school in the 2013/14 school year (Fall 2013, Winter 2014 or Summer 2014). Click here for the new OSAP process for all students starting or returning for the 2013/14 academic year.
- Apply EARLY. When you apply, look on the application for the list of documents you must provide.
- Get these documents in to us EARLY. Every day you wait can mean weeks of delay.
- You'll need current government-issued photo ID and your social insurance card. If you don't have them now, get them as soon as you possibly can. It can take weeks, and you don't want your OSAP held up!
All students are required to bring their government issued SIN card and valid government issued photo identification when dropping off documents or making inquiries in the Financial Aid office. Please note that the BYID card and Ontario's new photo ID card are now acceptable forms of identification within the Financial Aid office.
If you are attending the St. Thomas, Woodstock, Simcoe or Tillsonburg Campus, please contact your campus or the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Readiness - OSAP Sessions
Drop into one our weekly sessions where we can help you complete your OSAP application, prepare a budget and learn about Awards & Bursaries.
Spring 2013 Sessions:
- Every Thursday starting May 2nd until August 29th - Room A2036
Things You May Need to Know!
- Apply for Bursaries - Click Here
- Apply for Scholarships - Click Here
- Are you a Part-time student? - Click Here
- Student Success at Fanshawe - Click Here
Award: A tool that recognizes student success, or assists in the pursuit of student success.
Bursary: An award based on financial need.
Scholarship: An award based on academic, athletic, or other achievement
Government Grant: A non-repayable contribution to educational costs from the Federal or Provincial Government.
OSAP: The Ontario Student Assistance Program. A needs-based system of Federal and Provincial loans, grants, scholarships and bursaries awarded to students.
Need more help?
Check out canlearn.ca – www.canlearn.ca